If you are choosing tile, any flooring without doing your part of your research, it could get wrong. We do not need to install the tile flooring just because it has been installed in the neighbors’ place rather we should be aware of the facts associated with the same. Let’s have a look at some of the benefits tile flooring offers to the homeowners.
- Options: My personal favorite, you can do just about anything with the tiles, hardwood, ceramic, marble, be it any floor option, imitation is available in the tile form. Can it get any better? Yes, you can emboss just anything on the tiles, the time is not far when you will get your pictures embossed on the tiles to decorate your home.
- Tile varieties: We have floor tiles, wall tiles and the versatility it provides is hands down. They are available in any number of colors, textures, designs, and size, take a trip to all the stores or come to the Healthy home services where you will get the best tile for your place.
- Water resistant: Want to install hardwood or marble in the bathroom or kitchen? But wait, they are not water resistant, why not try tile flooring it is water resistant, scratch resistant, impact resistant and quite sturdy.
- Low cost: Well another good news, tile flooring is a low-cost affair right from its purchase until the installation. For the advantages associated with tile installation, the cost is really low. Even the long term cost associated with tile is quite low, given the fact that it requires minimum upkeep and maintenance, therefore; in the long run, as well it won’t cost you much.
- Resale value: Your investment shall be paid off in the best possible manner, the resale value of your home after installing tile enhances quite rapidly. A good floor or attractive walls always add value to the homes. Therefore, not just you but the potential buyers and other guests shall love your home.
- Creativity: As told earlier, the tile is not just for the flooring, they can be used on the walls, backsplash, murals, counterparts, porticos or as a mosaic. So, indulge in some creativity and add that uniqueness to your homes.
- Durability: Yes tile offers excellent durability; they are impact resistant and are durable in the long run as well. It possesses the strength required to sustain a lot of traffic and therefore is recommended for the high traffic areas of your homes. However, they are not extreme impact resistant keep that in mind.
- Maintenance: Tile floors don’t require much maintenance. What is needed is an application of sealant every four years or so, and you are good to go. A regular and simple cleaning is all that is needed. There are various products available in the market to assist you with the cleaning job. If you are choosing the glazed tile option then even sealant would not be needed, they can be easily cleaned and are stain and water resistant.
Installing tile is my favorite, because of the versatility and number of options it has to offer. You can do wonders with the tile, therefore choose tile flooring.