Arizona tile flooring installation is not difficult. But to make the Arizona tile flooring installations easy, you have to plan properly, prepare and follow step by step procedure. Some easy steps that would make your Arizona tile flooring installation very easy are as follows.
1. Preparing the surface – Before going for tile installation make sure that your surface is clean, smooth, dry and free of wax, soap scum, and grease. If there are any uneven surfaces, then level them. Make sure you won’t have doorjambs after installation of tiles in Arizona. This simple primary step would help you achieve a smooth tile flooring installation.
2. Efficient layout – Efficient design can be obtained by finding the center point of the room. And then, starting from the center lay the tiles loosely, on reaching the walls cut the tiles for a perfect fit.
3. Applying of the adhesive – Only mix as much adhesive as needed for the next 30 minutes. Then using a trowel put a ¼” adhesive coat on the surface of one grid area. Then remove the excessive glue, and you can obtain a uniform ridged setting bed for your tile flooring installation.
4. Resizing of tiles – If needed cut the tile with a tile cutter and nipper to obtain the perfect size of tiles according to your suitability. After cutting in the proper size, you can smoothen your sharp edges with the help of carborundum stone.
5. Set the tile on the place now as you have finished other works like creating the layout, applying adhesive and resizing the tiles. Now begin installing the tiles from the center of the room. One can use slight twisting motion, to properly set the tiles and avoid sliding from the place.
6. After the completion of the grid, tap all the tiles and ensure the solid bond and flat plane. After this leave it for 24 hours.
7. Grouting joints – Now finally fill the joints with grout and consolidate your floor.
By keeping in mind these simple tricks, you can obtain a smooth tile installation in Arizona.